Table Game Performance
TCSJOHNHUXLEY’s Table Game Performance has been designed to enable casino operators to see accurate real-time data right across their gaming floor – whether it be players at tables or remote terminals. This allows operators to make instant changes to increase efficiency and help implement change processes to save time and money.
- Pulls data from devices and combines with dealer performance data (turnover, spin rate) to display real-time dealer performance
- Track game phases automatically or via touchscreen unit
- Optimises each game phase duration
- Provides real-time performance monitoring / feedback to managers
- Increases hands per hour
- Tracks accountability of staff
- Defines time parameters for key gaming stages such as betting time, finishing betting and ‘no more bets’ to help drive game speed
- Real-time performance and error alerts
- Provides more accurate forecasting
With Table Game Performance each table can be analysed in real-time to see how best to optimise the gaming floor and increase revenues. For example:
Pit Selector – View live ‘table’ and ‘game,’ turnover, performance, and notifications
Reports – View historical ‘table’ and ‘game’ financial and performance reports
Dealer Targets – Set ‘game state’ targets to assist dealers and improve game performance.
Wheel Bias – View live and historical wheel data, check and monitor wheel integrity, quickly spot wheel irregularities.
What type of real time-information can I access?
The system dashboard allows access to different real-time analytics based on user authority, which enables gaming staff to clearly see how the tables they are managing are performing. This level of visibility allows pit or floor manager to see where tables are filling up and the average drop means an additional table may need opening.
See why we are renowned globally for designing and manufacturing the highest quality live gaming equipment. Visit our media centre where we have a whole host of resources including blogs, latest news, and updates as well as videos of our products. There is plenty to see and to be sure to keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our newsletter.