Combining high-definition graphics with an integrated 7” display, the Ora View Winning Number Display provides players with easy-to-read values across the floor. Ora View is suitable for Baccarat, Poker, and Progressive games and available in 27” and 32” landscape double-sided screens.
- Suitable for Baccarat, Poker, and Progressive games
- Integrated 7” display provides high-impact and easy to read table minimums and maximums
- Double-sided display to attract more attention to a table and increase marketing potential
- Automated attract sequences and live winning number statistics with information displayed on an easy-to-read graph
- Multiple language and currency options
- Connects to intelligent card shoes including Angel and USPC Bee
- Standalone or networked
Screen – Double-sided screen.
Screen size – Available in 27” landscape screen.
Resolution – 1080p HD.
Input – 2 x HDMI Cable input.
LED Lights – No.
Voltage – 12V / 2.6A.
What games is this landscape Display suitable for?
This Display is suitable for Baccarat, Poker, and Progressive Displays.
Can I create my own skin?
Baccarat displays are supplied with a standard range of skin designs that have the ability to incorporate a casino logo. Casinos can request custom-made skins, but this is subject to an additional cost.
See our Displays in Action
Watch our overview video here to see how TCSJOHNHUXLEY’s range of Winning Number Displays offer a new dimension of game excitement and atmosphere in your casino.
Then be sure to visit our media centre where we have a whole host of resources including blogs, latest news, and updates as well as videos of our Winning Number Displays. There is plenty to see and to be sure to keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our newsletter.Media Centre
What our clients say
“TCSJOHNHUXLEY has been an important partner in the development of many projects ranging from bespoke Roulette Wheels to the award-winning Dream Catcher. Their willingness and ability to innovate, coupled with their attention to detail, quality products and service level, has led to a very successful collaboration.”
Fredrik Bjurle, Director of Products Evolution Gaming