Dal Negro Cards
TCSJOHNHUXLEY is pleased to announce that we can now supply Dal Negro casino playing cards. Available in paper coated or PVC (100% Plastic) and a variety of sizes, weights and finishes, there are numerous options for your casino playing card requirements.
- Paper coated with linen finish
- Longer lasting PVC (100% Plastic) with smooth or rough surface finish
- Strong, resistant varnish prolongs use with automatic shuffling machines
- Excellent quality control during manufacture and packing process
- Card backs are available in a wide range of colours and patterns
- Card backs can be customised with a casino's logo or branding
- Security options include - security ink, barcodes and invisible ink
- Each deck has a production code for traceability
- Decks are cellophane wrapped and are available in single, double and six deck tuckboxes
- Cards do not crease or tear. If bent they will gradually return to their original shape
- Not easily marked
- Resistant to humidity and dirt
- Can easily be cleaned using a damp cloth
Dal Negro cards are available in the following card sizes:
Poker Wide – 63 x 88mm (used for Poker and Blackjack)
Bridge Narrow – 58 x 88mm (used for Punto Banco, Bridge etc.)
Cardboard – Manufactured in duplex quality paper board, two layers of paper bonded by transparent glue.
Plastic – 100% PVC. Smooth or rough surface.
Security Ink: Playing cards can be ordered with two types of ink – regular and security. Security ink is blood-red in colour and darker than the traditional ink. The security ink allows the casino to recognise the cards using by infrared cameras.
Barcode: The barcode is a set of data that is printed on each playing card, The casino uses special cards with a unique barcodes that must be scanned, identified and converted to a digital format. Once scanned, players can see real-time data on the screen. This popular and widely used method is simple and reliable.
Invisible Ink: High-quality luminous ink is printed on both sides of the card and is invisible to the naked eye but can be clearly legible using infra-red machines to collect game information. There are usually two types of marking styles – a bold index number in the centre of the card or a small symbol in the corners. The design of the marking can be personalised with a casino’s logo.
Packing – Tuckbox Options
Each deck comes with a production code allowing the traceability of every passage, from raw materials selection to the warehouse stock. All products are packed in high security and perfectly sealed strapped boxes. A special palletising format ensures the utmost protection from all external agents.
Decks are cellophane wrapped and available in single, double and six decks tuckboxes. POA
Item details below:
- Texas Hold’em – 63 x 88mm, 100% PVC, Smooth Surface
- Virgolone – 63 x 88mm, 100% PVC, Rough Surface
- Carpet – 63 x 88mm, Cardboard, Cardboard Finish
- Baccara – 63 x 88mm, Cardboard, Cardboard Finish
Card Shuffler in Action
Watch our A Plus Shuffler® video here to see how we can increase game speed and eliminate card counting, and be sure to visit our media centre where we have a whole host of resources including blogs, videos, and infographics on how to maintain and clean your card shuffling machine as well as all the latest news and updates. There is plenty to see and to be sure to keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our newsletter.