TCSJOHNHUXLEY offers a comprehensive range of playing cards, including customised design options with integrated security features. Our playing cards are available in two types of material: plastic coated paper or 100% plastic material. Both materials can be supplied in a variety of weights and finishes, according to customer specifications.
- Customisable design options and integrated security features.
- Select from a wide range of materials, finishes, styles and sizes.
- COPAG manufacturing is accredited to ISO 9002, delivering unquestionable quality batch after batch.
- All cellophane wrapped decks are packed in a six-unit box sealed with a personalised tamper proof label.
- Each six-unit box has a unique reference number.
- Outer packaging is wrapped with a clear film acting as additional protection to the product.
COPAG cards are available in two standard card sizes:
57mm x 89mm or 63mm x 88mm (used in Poker and Blackjack games).
The size of your cards can also be customised to meet your needs, ranging from 65 mm x 43 mm through 80 mm x 128 mm.
Invisible UV customer logo – this involves the invisible print of the customer logo on the playing cards that can only be seen with UV light on the cards.
Cardboard material – a type of cardboard used in card production with the same technology as used in currency (watermark).
A safety seal with a hologram that cannot be counterfeited or violated, that is applied to the packaging and may be numbered individually.
Item details and part numbers below:
- 100% Plastic Blackjack Jumbo Index Blue – (3510-00005)
- 100% Plastic Blackjack Jumbo Index Red – (3510-00006)
- 100% Plastic BlackjackCards – Blue Logo – (3510-00084)
- 100% Plastic Jumbo Cards – Index Green – (3510-00103)
- 100% Plastic Jumbo Cards – Index Brown –(3510-00102)
- Copag Stock Card – Blue Paper-coated – (3510-00002)
- Copag Stock Cards – Red Paper-coated – (3510-00007)
- 100% Plastic Blackjack Plastic Cards – Red Logo – (3510-00106)
Card Shuffler in Action
Watch our A Plus Shuffler® video here to see how we can increase game speed and eliminate card counting, and be sure to visit our media centre where we have a whole host of resources including blogs, videos, and infographics on how to maintain and clean your card shuffling machine as well as all the latest news and updates. There is plenty to see and to be sure to keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our newsletter.